Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't Ever Stay at Hyatt Again

Honestly, I've never expected anything good to come from any for profit corporation. I've never believed a word that came out of the mouths of their spokespeople. I've always thought most rich CEOs cared more about their bonuses than they did about the lives of anyone who worked for them, and they would gladly commit any crime to maintain their lifestyles. But this seems like the latest new low.

Google "Hyatt housekeepers" and read the story of 100 Boston employees who were told to train some new employees who would cover vacations but later, as they were being fired, discovered they'd just trained their own replacements. No, of course you don't need a union, you can trust us. A lot of four letter words occur to me--scum, scam, vile, evil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I stayed at Hyatts so I could stop staying at Hyatts.