Monday, April 26, 2010

Four Choices

Sometimes I point out new additions to the list of blogs I'm following; sometimes not. If the search is working correctly, I've never mentioned Nature Bats Last which is one of my favorites among the collapse sites. I do want to point out the latest post there--What Works, Maybe--which after recapping the reasons to expect collapse takes a look at the options for an individual in the aftermath of societal kerblooey.

1)Transition towns
2)Agricultural anarchy
3)Hunting and gathering
4)Traveling

Go read what he has to say about the options and come back and vote for your future in the new poll!

RESULTS: Of 34 votes cast, 25 (73%) were for agricultural anarchy. The preference order of the remaining three was transition towns, hunting and gathering, traveling.

No comments: