Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thoreau Society Annual Gathering Program

I've been thinking about making a trip to Concord this week but haven't had the energy. From where I am now, going to Concord is a long and expensive day--a total of four commuter trains for the round trip and a lot of walking once I get there. Well, it's not as long and expensive as it would be for most of you, but still more than I want to deal with considering how many times I've already been there in the past.

Since I don't think you'll be getting any Concord photos from me, I thought I'd pass on the link to the program for this July's gathering so you can see the mix of talks and hikes which make up the four days. I've always had a good time when I've gone in the past but will be busy elsewhere this year.

No comments: