Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lake at Dawn

I got down to the Lake a little after seven this morning, just as it was getting light enough for a little color and steam to show up. I'll try to make it a little later tomorrow.











Later in the morning, there was a great looking ghost ship coming into port through the steam but I didn't have my camera with me.

My employment dates are being talked about at Yellowstone. And I had an idea for an April post after my return there assuming Nature cooperates. Ha! You're gonna laugh!

2 comments:

Jain said...

Fantastic photos! How cold WAS it?

greentangle said...

It was 2 above when I called the weather phone before heading down. Didn't make it this morning when it was a balmy 4 but from where I live it looked like a huge cumulus cloud of steam covering the water.