Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beach Day!

Yesterday I walked all the way from home to library for the first time since my foot injury, and it felt OK though I was mightily distracted by the temperature and the views. I was going to post these yesterday but my blogs had been deleted because the associated email address is one of the 0.02% Gmail accounts which disappeared. Today the blogs are back but not the email yet. The thought of the blogs being gone didn't really bother me at all, which may not be a good sign for their futures.

Anyway, here are some of yesterday's photos. Some of the formations and pools reminded me of Yellowstone, and I really like the way many of the photos appear to be shot in black and white.


















2 comments:

Woodswalker said...

Amazing and beautiful photos of ice.

greentangle said...

Yep, it's a pretty place to live and always hard to leave even when going to Yellowstone.